Friday, July 28, 2006

A whole bunch of stuff


Yesterday I had lunch and visited with a good friend of mine. We had fun..she loved getting to hold the baby as her baby is almost 2. Plus she has three boys and no girls so getting to hold Lauren is fun. We had lunch at a little bbq place...not real fancy just a small quaint place. It was yummy. My son loved getting to play with a whole bunch ofnew toys..and even got to take the popper home with him. Yeah. His favorite thing is running it into the door or against the wall just to make more noise. Thanks buddy. LOL.
My wonderful daughter (the baby) isn't sleeping on her own. She is being a spoiled brat. She has to be held..and not just held but rocked in order to stay asleep. She won't even sleep next to us in bed...nope has to be on the chest. We have tried a few nights of letting her cry it out but that didn't work. She learned how to hold her breath and make herself turn blue. She also started gagging if she goes for 5 min of crying and no one picking her up. She literally sleeps with her eyes open i think just to make sure we are holding her. The minute we put her down in her bassinet or boppy she wakes up. My daughter (Katie) has been holding her at times throughout the day so i can get stuff done or play w/kyle. Or while i'm holding lauren, katie will play w/kyle. But school is starting in three weeks and I can't continue to do t hat. HELP. Any ideas would be helpful. On a postive note...she did sleep for 5 hrs last night straight. Yeah.
Does anyone do ebay? It can be quite frustrating. I have been selling some items on ebay and what is it about some people not responding to you. I have a person who bought a book from me and i have emailed him twice about payment and still no response..should I just repost the item or wait..not sure what to do. I really don't want to resell it because he paid a good amount..but then again maybe if i repost it will go for higher? Plus, a couple of either people sent payments like a week after winning the item. Ugh. Frustrating.
Well off to get my daughter registered at her new school, pay bills (whoppee) and school supply shopping. What a wonderful day. LOL.

2 comments:

nowwhatelmo said...

I would repost it. And make sure that you post in your listings that payment is due within a certain amount of time or a neg will be given and the item will be relisted.

Sharon G. said...

I LOVED having lunch with you all!!! HE HE HE on the popper thing... From one good mom to the next.. share and share alike??!!

LMAO.

SORRY!!

I'm glad you had a great time as well!!!

AS for the Ebay thing, always stipulate in your listings that you have (X) amount of days to pay... or negative feedback will be left and item will be reposted on Ebay.

some people suck!