Friday, July 21, 2006

My hubby's great


Okay so technically we're not married but who cares. I have to give him props. On Monday and Tuesday he gets up with Lauren to feed her and take care of her. She was waking up every 3 hours or so and he would get up with her after working all day and working part time on the weekend. So you know he is tired. Well yesterday my allergies started acting up really bad. I am sneezing and eyes watering and just plain grumpy. I go to bed around 8.30 because i know Lauren will be up soon. Well I end up waking up around 1.00 am to hear her crying and my poor hubby going she hasn't slept since 9. He has been up with a crying, fussy, irritated baby. So I get up to take care of her (after taking another allergy pill) and she stays awake until 3 am. I swear this child doesn't like to sleep. LOL. Anyways, my poor hubby wakes up at 7.30 to leave for work at 8.15 (running late) and tired of his a$$ because he hasn't gotten much sleep. Most men I know wouldn't do this, especially with being a sham, so I just have to say what a great guy and daddy. Thank you honey. Love ya.

2 comments:

nowwhatelmo said...

Aww, what a great Daddy!

Tripp's Mommy said...

You are so lucky! I am glad he does that for you! Sounds like a keeper! :)