Monday, July 24, 2006

Eggs

We had a milestone today...my son ate eggs for the first time. Whoppee. Granted it was only 5 bites before he s tarted spitting it out but it is an accomplishment in getting him to try and chew food. For those of you who don't know my son is still on baby food and refuses to chew or eat regular food. We have been trying to get him to chew and have been trying different foods to no avail. He does eat vanilla wafers, oatmeal, grits, and sometimes cheerios. So I just wanted to brag about my boy finally eating and chewing.

3 comments:

Tripp's Mommy said...

Good going Kyle!!! I hope it continues!

nowwhatelmo said...

That is AWESOME! Chayleigh won't eat eggs at all. I hope it continues!

Sharon G. said...

wohooooo wtg Kyle!!!

Alexander is allergic to eggs. lol.

i wish it were soooo simple to just eat them!

Great milestone!
Sharon