Tuesday, July 18, 2006

chuzzle and heat

Has anyone played this game yet? It has these cute little furry creatures that you line up to get rid of. They even make noise when they get zapped. It is very mindless but addicting. My family is trying to beat each other on the score and levels. My daughter absolutely loves this game.
At 8.30 am today it is 85. The high is supposed to be around 103 and our humidity is going to be like 70%. I live in Texas and the funny thing about the weather is just how freaking hot it gets (90s at christmas) and the humidity. We don't have seasons..we have cool, hot and very hot. There is no such thing as going outside to enjoy the day unless you are at Lake Travis or in a swimming pool otherwise you would just die from a heat stroke. I wish we could get some nice springtime weather. I want to take the kids to the park but by the time it is cool enough (around 7 or 8) it is too late..bedtime for the kiddos. Aw, well just another day of pool time i guess.

2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

I'm obsessed with the game!!! Giff keeps beating my scores.. POOPHEAD!!
lol
Sharon

Tripp's Mommy said...

Is it an onlline game? Never heard of it.