Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tantrum


Yes my 9 yr old threw a tantrum this morning over something stupid. Her father calls this morning and asks her to go to gattiland (which she has gone for the past two sundays in a row). Well today we had plans. He talks to her and says bye. She gets all excited and i'm like i don't think so. I call him back and say we have plans...on top of that it isn't even his weekend (i'm nice and usually let him see her whenever he wants which is typically only for 2 hrs on sundays). So she gets all upset and says how angry she is at the fact that she can't go and how mean i am and she doesn't want to be my child. Then she starts hitting her bed posts screaming "I want my daddy." I felt like saying all your daddy wants to do is party w/his latest bimbo girlfriend. After letting her rant for thirty minutes i tell her to stop crying and do her chores (laundry) or get a spanking...after ten min of how unfair i am she does her chores. Two hours later and she is telling her best friend how much fun they are going to have the barbecue.
This whole thing could have been avoided if the dumbnut had talked to me prior instead of her and doing all this at last minute. I just love having exes.

1 comment:

Sharon G. said...

sounds like a blast!!!

MEN SUCK!! LMAO
Sharon