Thursday, November 29, 2007

World of Warcraft

I love it. Micau downloaded the free trial for me becasue he thought I would like playing it. Well I do. I am a Level 6 priest. I chose to be a pries; Micau says that a wussy being but I really didn't care for any of the others. Anyone else play? I like the fact that the realm I chose I don't have to fight other players unless I want to. I just go on my quests. My second time playing I was having some trouble playing so another player actually joined me and helped me out; then last night I was doing a quest and kept dying; I had helped a player kill a beast earlier; turns out he is doing the same quest I am so we join forces and kill a ton of the webcrawlers to get the egg. I know it probably seems dumb or whatever but I do enjoy the hour to 1 1/2 hours I get to play every other night. I trade off with playing that and reading.

No comments: