Thursday, November 08, 2007

Peeing in the Tub

Last night the kids were being very fussy so I decided to give them a bath at 5 instead of their normal 6.30 bath time. They have 3 boats to play with, one of them being a diego rescue boat. When dunked under water and the lifted back up, water leaks out of all the holes. No surprise. Well as my son did this, he said, "Boat goes pee pee in the tub."
Lauren laughed. I said, 'yes boat goes pee pee."
My son did this and repeated this phrase about three more times. My daughter kept laughing and then started touching her vagina (my son has learned the word vagina and penis) when he points out that baby is touching her vagina. He then lifts the boat up and says, "Baby vagina go pee pee." (It could have been just baby go pee pee and then he said vagina); Not quite sure but it was one of the two. It was so funny I nearly peed my pants.

No comments: