Monday, November 05, 2007

Strip Club

Strip Club
We got to go out Saturday night so we decided to go have a bite to eat for dinner. Then we didn't really know what we wanted to do so I suggested a strip club. I thought it would be fun. It wasn't too bad. We actually got there at 7.30 and stayed until 10.30. I really wanted to see my hubby get a lap dance; I thought it would be neat. Well we really didn't see anyone that struck a fancy with us that we would be willing to pay for a lap dance. At about 9.45 we saw a girl (T.). She sat down with us and all though she was a ding a ling...she had a nice body. So I got a lap dance (b/c hubby wouldn't do it unless I did one) and so did he. It was funny to me. May I say that I really love my man..I got to touch another woman's boobs and I know there is no way I will ever turn gay. Nope. Nada. Not me. It was a hoot seeing her with hubby. Damn, I wish I had the camera. All in all it was a fun time. Oh and I got to drink 5 schmernoff ice (okay i know that isn't how you spell it but who cares) we had fun.

No comments: