Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wrestle Mania

Today my children made me laugh. Lauren was playing with the phone and Kyle saw her so he went to grab it from her. She then started to climb on him to get the phone back. He pushed her off him and she came right back and tried to sit on him. He leaned against her so she fell and laid on her so that his head was right underneath her chin. She managed to squirm away from him and then got ontop of him. I think she scratched him because he had a scratch mark on his face. This went on for another 10 minutes or so. Sometimes they were laughing and other times they were screaming at each other. It's funny because Kyle has taught Lauren how to scream exactly like he does and sometimes they get into screaming matches. They just made me laugh when I saw them wrestling like that. It really was like watching the WWF.

1 comment:

nowwhatelmo said...

Awww. Stories like that "almost" make me want another one. LOL.