Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Being Kids

Puddle Fun
Monday it rained here. When I went to the gym yesterday there were rain puddles everywhere. As we were walking to the car, Kyle had to splash in every single one. It was so cute they way he kept laughting and saying rain. I think even Lauren had fun seeing him splashing and making a mess everywhere. Wish I had a video camera for that moment.
Hungry Girl
Lauren is eating cereal for breakfast, then about 4 oz of formula (7-8 am). Then for her second feeding I give her bananas (9-10 am) and about 4 oz. The around 12-1 she eats a 6 oz bottle to try to take a nap. Around 2-3 pm she eats carrots and another 4-6 oz. Around 6-7 pm I give her cereal and another 4-6 oz. Then around 8-9 she eats another 6 oz. She usually wakes up somewhere between 10-12 to eat another 6 oz, at 2-4 am to eat 6 oz, 5-6 am to eat another 6 oz. The it starts all over again. Should I give her water at night to keep her from eating so much formula or should I increase her solids?
BTW, she did the cutest thing today...She stood up on her own for 45 seconds and put her arms out for a hug from Kyle. He pushed her down; she cried. Sibling love...so sweet.

1 comment:

nowwhatelmo said...

I am not sure, but I think that they are supposed to eat 24-30 oz of formula until they are a year old. So you could try water and see if it works.