Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Break

Yesterday we went to the San Antonio zoo. Today we did absolutely nothing because Lauren didn't want to sleep last night. Katie had a birthday party to go to so she did that for 2 hours. I watched Van Wilder on comedy channel..I love that movie but boy does it suck on network TV. I think I'll put it on Netflix to watch the entire film unedited. I have no idea what to do for Spring Break. I was going to go to this park that has all kinds of stuff to do (hiking, rafting, canoeing, and playgrounds) but it is supposed to rain until Thursday. So that idea is shot. Guess we will have to think of something.
Micau's son GC had a rowing competition today. He placed first in three categories so he is going to nationals. Micau is very proud of him. He also has a girlfriend..well sort of. Her parents are real strict. She isn't allowed to go to the movies or even to a dance. Micau and his ex are hoping that he will just follow her around for the next 2 years and not be involved with anybody else since she is a very good girl. I personally think it kinda sucks to have your whole life planned out for you; to have such high expectations. I see this girl going totally wild in college or maybe not. Maybe she will do just what her parents want her to do. Of course, I'm no example so I guess I should keep my mouth shut. Anyways, we are going to have to save money since the nationals are in TN this year. I think is a 2 week event. Go GC.

No comments: