Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New Books

We had 3 giftcards to Barnes and Noble that we hadn't used yet so I decided this morning to go since we couldn't do much else today..it's raining. I took Kyle over to the kiddie section and let him play with the nice train set they have there. He is so possessive...he thinks everything is his. He kept hogging the trains and screaming when another kid got one. Lauren did well in the stroller. She actually stayed in it for about 10 minutes without crying. Gotta savor the accomplishments.
Anyways, I looked for the book I wanted to get and also saw some potty training books. I think I'll look for them at the library before actually buying them. I also got a baby/toddler play/activity book. I think it has some neat ideas. I am one of those moms without a creative bone in her body.
Kyle got a cute counting dinosaur book. Lauren liked it more than he did I think. I got Lauren a lift the flap book for animals. She was more interested in chewing on it than actually reading it. She does pay attention when you read to her though.
Katie of course got another fairy book. There is a collection of fairy books and she got the new one..they didn't have the newest one and I didn't realize we could order it; micau informed me later.
What's so funny is Micau checked his email after getting home from work and he had a 15% coupon for Barnes and Noble and 25% coupon for them. Kicking myself in the butt. Oh well.

2 comments:

nowwhatelmo said...

Use the coupons at their website and then order $25 worth and have it delivered to your house! Then it will be like shopping all over again and the kids get mail. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love going to the bookstore!
I bought Tripp a bunch of new books the other night too!