Monday, February 26, 2007

Getting Car Fixed

Today I had to take the Armada to get a few things fixed since we haven't had it for 30 days yet. The air pressure light keeps coming on, the back window won't open, and there is a plastic part for one of the seats that needs to be put on. I didn't think it would take that long. I dropped it of at 8.30 am and they said it would be about an hour before they even looked at it. Well there is a Walmart about 15 minutes down that we walked to. After we got done shopping I Katie was a little hungry (10 am) so we ate where I noticed that Kyle had taken one of his shoes off. I walked around the entire store to find it and asked the layaway dept., customer service and the ladies changing room area if they had it. Nope. So I left my name and number with the CS lady, thinking it wouldn't be found. Oh well, had to buy him sandals anyway.
We get back to Carmax at 11 am. They said the guys were working on the window still. So I tried to call Micau to meet for lunch at the Village Inn. Didn't get ahold of him. Around 12 we walked over to the Village Inn for lunch, and after already eating my chicken noodle soup he called and decided to come over. By the time we were done it was 1.30. Walmart called to say that they found Kyle's shoe. Yea. Micau gave us a ride over there and then back to Carmax. He went inside to see how much longer it would take. Turns out our low tire air pressure light was coming on because of the right rear tire was a spare full of patches. Have to order a new tire which won't get there until tomorrow. So he gave us a ride home. Now I won't have a vehicle until tomorrow afternoon. That's okay though. At least we are getting it fixed.

No comments: