Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl Weekend

What a busy weekend. Yesterday we went to Carmax to look at the Nissan Armada they just got in. I don't know if you all remember but we rented one when my niece and nephew came to stay with us for a few days. Fell in love with it. This one is really nice; it just has some scratches on the inside where the radio is. Its been used; you can tell. But the seats have no stains..its in really good shape. I even love the color. We are undecided if we are going to get it or not. We have to see what the trade in value of Micau's Eclipse is. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
After carmax, we had to meet Kyle's dad down south to pick him up (supposed to pick him today but he was feeling sick). After that it was off to GC's rowing competition. LS (his mom) said he had been feeling really bad and got a bad cold; he had to see the doctor because he was having a hard time breathing and gave him an inhaler to keep on him. Sounds like he may have what I have..cold weather exercise induced asthma. Advair doesn't work on him so he's just going to have to stick it out with the inhaler. He placed 6th in the competition. It was a rowing machine competition. He's hoping to get a college scholarship to do it; if he doesn't get one then that's okay becasue he will get an academic scholarship. He's really smart.
After that was Linner (lunch and dinner since it was over at 3 and we missed lunch). The place we went to eat at gave us some kind of crud because my stomach was upset 2 hours after eating there but I feel better today.
Today we went to Sunday school at 9.30, church at 10.30 and then we had a luncheon there at there church at 12. It was pretty good. I had a tuna wheat sandwhich, some grapes, 2 strawberries, 3 celery, a brownie, piece of bread and tea. Then Katherine's best friend's sister had a birthday party we went to. We got her a glowing bear. She is turning 9 but she is austistic and her mental age is about 3. I let katie stay at the house to play with her friend. We came home around 4 and just chilled out until the apartment's superbowl party. They were having chips and dips, little weinie dogs, four different types of wings and pizza. Kyle actually ate a cheese pizza slice. I had 3 slices of pepporini and 2 wings. I then worked out for 30 minutes. We decided to come back to the apartment to watch the game because there are only little tvs and it was hard to see the game. I went to pick Katie up from her friends at 7 and on the way back hit Sonic becasue Micau loves their chili cheese fries or so I thought. He actually like the chili cheese dogs. Oops. But he said they were good. Oh well. Then it was just watching the game and catching up on email. I'm tired now. Good night.
Oh and the Colts won. Yippppeeeeee.

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! HOpe you get the Armada.