Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm Back

Well I am recovering from that nasty bug but it hit the kids..not as bad as me but still made it uncomfortable. Lauren is the only one who got it as bad as I did. She's been having diarrhea and nausea; we have to give her pedilyte but she doesn't like it...she seems to take to the gatorade a bit better. The doc said we could give her some of it. She's been pretty fussy and I know she's in pain but its still hard/frustrating to listen to screaming for long periods of time.
Micau missed the past two days of work and everything has gotten screwed up for him. Parts that were priced low all of sudden his boss changed the price to way high. He's got two clients that are wanting to pull business from his company and that isn't good. So he's going to have three very long days at work. In fact he thinks that he probably won't be home until very late. sigh.
Why is it that when the mommy gets sick absolutely no cleaning gets done? Since I was feeling bad literally nothing got done except for the kitchen because Katie can clean it and put dishes in the dishwasher. No vacuuming in 12 days, no laundry (ugh the stench of 3 day spit up), no clean bathrooms. Can you imagine the mess? So although our cleaning lady had already been out last month, Micau called her to come out today so that the apartment could be cleaned and I could get caught up on laundry and take care of the babies. Well I did about 5 loads today; i've got 4 more to do tomorrow. Plus I have a ton of email to go through, I have a new mommy website that I joined before I got sick and have to go get caught up there, have to get caught up on my bible study (which is on Friday and I haven't even done last week assignments), and take katie to her bible study tomorrow and to the chess club at the library on thursday. I feel so busy.
Since I've been sick, I've gotten to watch alot of tv and read some books. I have learned that there is absolutely nothing on during the daytime. I usually workout from 9-10 (so i leave here at about 8.30) and then run errands or just come home and play with the kiddos in the Kyle's room where all the toys are until its naptime for him. So I don't really watch that much tv. I have discovered that unless you like soaps and judge shows (I like Judge Judy but that's it) then there isn't much else on. Ah well.

3 comments:

Sharyn said...

I'm glad your feeling better.

nowwhatelmo said...

Glad that you are feeling better.

Tripp's Mommy said...

Glad you are feeling better and back in the swing of things. Although it does stink when nothing gets done because of mommy being sick. That is just eh way it is guess.