Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Path

I have done something I consider to be very brave; something very difficult but that needed to be done.  I am proud of me but also sad at what I feel is a loss.  This time though, saying goodbye was good for me.  I have learned that goodbyes do not have to be forever, they can be just for a short-time.  I feel a bit stronger and maybe a new path to start upon.  I have had a wonderful person guide for me awhile and now I am on my own.  I am currently doing my own study, am looking things up myself and finding my own answers to my questions.  Although I only have my husband to have discussions with, I know that with him I don't have to hide my crazy side.  I hope that the people who have prayed for our family and who have been there these past few years understand. 
So heres to finding who I am.

No comments: