Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Division of Two Doves

I am slowly walking through fields of citrus, feeling the sunshine on my skin.  A slight breeze is blowing, giving the flowers a dance to dance.  I skip through the fields taking in the wonderful fragrence, feeling carefree and happy.  I see oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, and all kinds of other fruits.  I pick an orange, breathing in the smell.  It is so wonderful.  I lay down in the fields. 
I am wrapped up in sheets of dark maroon.  Egyptian silk. They glow in the candlelight, candles of rosewood scent.They feel so good against my skin. I roll over in them as I bite into a piece of dark chocolate.  They are so cool, so fresh, so warm that I never want to leave. I wear a sheet as I run through the fields of citrus. Feeling refreshed and yet sleepy.
(Dove Citrus Scent and Dove Cream Oil Rosewood and Cocoa Butter Scent Bodywash)

No comments: