Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cracker Quiet/Wedding Ring

On Sunday evening we went out to eat at Jason's Deli. The kids were being kind of noisy towards the end of our meal; especially Lauren. She started screaching real loud so Micau put a cracker in her mouth and she just sat there with the cracker hanging out of her mouth. There was a lady in a booth behind us and she saw it and she just started laughing; then her two daughters started laughing; I mean burst out laughing. She was like oops sorry that was just so funny. We didn't care; we just wanted her to stop screeching. Lauren proceeded to eat some of the cracker and spit the rest out. As we were leaving Lauren waved good bye to the couple and the woman said bye. She had teenagers so I guess its been awhile since she been around toddlers. At least She and the family have something funny to tell their friends.
Yesterday I was doing laundry and my ring fell off. I couldn't find it; I looked in wash and the dryer. I was so upset. We looked outside in case it might have fallen off when we were walking. No luck in finding it. Then this morning I put in another load of laundry in the wash and when I went to put it in the dryer I saw my ring at the bottom of the washer. I was so happy. I'm very glad that I didn't lose my ring.

1 comment:

Tripp's Mommy said...

I am glad you found your ring! I thought I lost mine once too and I was a mess.

Sounds like you guys are good for comic relief! LOL!