Friday, September 28, 2007

Gossip

Have you ever found yourself gossiping about someone to God or just your spouse? I realized this week that I have been doing that with my husband about someone. At first, we would/were just talking about the problems this person had and what should have been done. Now I realize that we keep doing this and all the mistakes this person continues to make and how that person should things and everything that we disagree with. We say things like..how dumb..what is that person thinking?..etc. Not very nice things. On the other hand, this person is very frustrating and I think this is a way of releasing our frustration. So when does casual conversation about someone turn into gossip? Or is there really a such thing as casual conversation? I don't know. Can it be gossip when you tell God?
My christian online group just did a conversation/disscussion on gossip. A lot of opinions and ideas were thrown out there. I think there is just some things that we just need to figure out on our own and what is in our hearts. Don't ya think?

No comments: